**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

YES!!!

i am alive! i have had a few people ask about my existence, but i am still here. i have to say though, things are really crazy! I have troubles making enough for nursing, and so they have given me a prescription, and, well, it makes me soooooo drowsy!!! not good when i have 2 other kids, a house and a high demand calling that need attention! so i have been fighting myself to just be functional! grrrr. oh well, this too shall pass.
max is growing so fast! his 0-3 month clothing is fitting, and some are rather snug! how crazy! he is only 7 weeks! oh well, he really is a sweet boy. he LOVES to be held, and he sleeps a TON (even at night i only wake up once). so i am lucky that he is so good! :) he also LOVES to grasp things, not just hold onto, but really grasp with all he has- its really sweet.



one night, i was a tad bit late coming home from YW, and this is how i found them, joseph was watching tv, and max was snuggled in his arms trying to get nutrients out of a binky (we call them plugs in our house :p ) it was so sweet! joey is such a good daddy, max LOVES to listen to him play the piano, it calms him down nicely, i love it, maybe max will be a musician too! :)

that hair is like that naturally! outta the tub- and this is what it does! i love it! i think its cute. :) it is starting to lay flat and i think i almost started to cry, its just another sign about how big he is!

well- there is a small update- one day when i can keep my eyelids up, i will tell yall about my fabulous birthday and valentines! they were awesome!

5 comments:

the ginabean said...

he is CUTE! glad to know you're alive and well! hopefully things continue to get better!

Jill and Chris said...

You must be taking Reglan. I took that for Taycee and literally couldn't function! I was so tired I couldn't get my eye muscles to focus. So I feel ya on that one. Glad to hear you are alive and well. The little guy is a cutie!

Nicole said...

What a cutie and so much hair!

denebug said...

He is adorable! I think we need more pictures.

Mandy and Mark said...

Awww! What a doll! I love the hair!