so i actually noticed that i have some new followers. i was feelin all special until i realized, i dont know who 2 of them are! i think i know who one of them are, but the other, NO CLUE. so now i kinda have the heeby-jeebies. =/ please i.d. yourself. i dont wanna mention who they are and hurt their feelings, but...... ya know what i mean? these are my babies that i talk about, i need to know who is lookin at them in all their adorable-ness! So, you can just leave a comment, email, txt, facebook, or whatever- just let me know its you. otherwise- i think i might have to consider going private......
THANKS!!
loves!!!
5 comments:
You remember ME, right? From the days of colorguard! :)
Hey, I read your blog, but I don't think I have it set to follow publicly. I'm actually not sure how that works... does it show up on your page as an anonymous follower? If so, sorry to make you nervous!
One of the no face thing is me Amber Murray, but you are not talking about me right?
I don't know how the following blog thing goes, but i guess i follow your blog. This is Christy, i grew up in church with joseph.
I have some of those too! And then I had two from other countries that I had no clue who they were, but it showed a pathetic profile. Talk about creeps. I blocked them, while feeling a little guilty. What can I say, I'm paranoid too. :)
Post a Comment