Sunday:
I am thankful for a support system both near and far. I am thankful for the faith people have in me and the strength it gives me. I am thankful that I trust them, so that way I can eventually see a glimpse of what they see in me.
Monday:
I am thankful for the ability to work. That i know how, and have been taught how. I like that I can be pleased with all I can do.
Tuesday:
I am grateful that my husband has a good, steady, and secure job. I am glad that he is knowledgable and able, and that Scot Industries keeps him around!
Wednesday:
I am grateful for the useless toys that occupy the kids for hours. I am also super grateful for the educational ones or the group ones that allow my babies to play together and have fun and bond.
Thursday:
I am grateful that i have a good relationship with the family that i gained when i got married. I am grateful for all they teach me and the love that we share and the help that they provide and the memories that we make and share.
No comments:
Post a Comment