**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Saturday, July 30, 2011

EASTER 2011

So I feel so 'bahumbug'  for saying this, but by the time Easter gets here every year, I am kinda worn out.  Between 5 birthdays and 5 holidays.  I'm kinda toast.  But I still try to make it special for the kids.  Its a speacial time of year bygolly!
I made these for JellyBeans class party.  Chocolate covered Peeps.  Super good.  I did both white and brown chocolate and did different 'spring-y' sprinkles.  They were a HUGE hit.  It was a good boost to my ego especially scince Z birthday cupcakes were so sad.

Then for JellyBeans class party, had over 250 eggs to stuff, fruit and yogurt parfaits to make, and their little Easter party to plan.  It was kinda sad.

Here is the super excited class!!  They saw all those eggs and went a bit crazy!!!

See? 

Here they are totally enjoying the food after the mad rush for the eggs.
It was so fun!
SO now its Easter time.  We were able to go to the Little House.  The kids have loved it.
the baskets were garden themed
see.
watering can,
gloves...

It was such a nice way to spend the Special Holiday. 

Happy Easter!!!

xoxo

No comments: