Every year I get the awesome opportunity to leave my family for a weekend, and go and get up-lifted, to get my spiritual cup re-filled. And good gravy it is always so needed. I have the awesome opportunity to teach the Lord's precious children music every Sunday. So for 2 hours every week, I pour as much of my spiritual self into their little buckets as I can (some weeks it is definitely more than other weeks that is for sure) but I give what I can. During the week, I try to do my own reading, and my own bucket filling. Depending on the weeks schedule, it can sometimes be better than other times.
So when I get to go, I soak up as much as I can. I can truly say, each time I have learned, accepted, grown, and loved it all.
This year the presenters were great.
(Beverly Menges, John Bytheway, Brenda Hanna, and Me)
John Bytheway got a kick out of my last. "Bytheway, we Mabey could have a LOT of fun with this eh?"
(Brenda Hanna, Jenny Oaks Baker, Beverly Menges, and Me)
We also had the chance to listen to Jenny Oaks Baker play her violin. She is truly a talented lady.
This year I had the chance to go (and room) with some great friends. Lots of times, it's the people you are with that make it so much better
(Alex Welch, Me, Ashley Bailey)
I loved every minute of it, and it came at a needed time.
I went home feeling prepared for whatever was going to come, and I knew whatever it was I could handle!
I also must say that Joseph was fantastic at working this into his intensely crazy travel schedule. He. Is. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment