**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dancing

When I meditated on the word Guidance,
I kept seeing "dance" at the end of the word.
I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing.
When two people try to lead, nothing feels right.
The movement doesn't flow with the music,
and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.
When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead,
both bodies begin to flow with the music.
One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back
or by pressing Lightly in one direction or another.
It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully.
The dance takes surrender, willingness,
and attentiveness from one person
and gentle guidance and skill from the other.
My eyes drew back to the word Guidance.
When I saw "G: I thought of God, followed by "u" and "i".
"God, "u" and "i" dance."
God, you, and I dance.
As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust that I would get guidance about my life.
Once again, I became willing to let God lead.
My prayer for you today is that God's blessings
and mercies be upon you on this day and everyday.
May you abide in God as God abides in you.
Dance together with God, trusting God to lead
and to guide you through each season of your life.

i got this email- and suddenly i felt relaxed. i have been so aprehencive about this house and how i am beyond terrified that it won't get done and my husband will nearly kill himself trying. and i really just need to relax and trust Him. and trust my husband. i have never really doubted him before, this is definately not the time that he needs me doubting him.... so it will be ok. right? it will be ok. and that is all i am going to say on that. i will let Him and joseph dance their own dance. i think things will go better without me trying to cut in and change the dance and the beat at the same time when neither go together and neither want the dance changed. :) i think i feel better.
claysen bit THROUGH his lip on wednesday. yes through- yuck. poor kid. i wonder if he will live to be baptised. or heck just go to pre-school. he is such a tough little guy. the first day he was on straws and that was cool besides the fact he couldn't walk around with his cup and straw so he forced himself to use a sippy cup and now that is just fine. what a trooper.
he then went to his 18 month check up on thursday and he is 26 pounds and 33 inches tall. that puts him in the 40th and 90th percentiles resectively. what a big boy! :) he is sooo sweet.
something seems.... "outta whack" with jerra i really don't know what is going on. she seems sooooo down? it's weird. i thought that i would make homemade pizzas for dinner and that she could help me make the dough becasue she loves to help stir and cook adn stuff. and she would have nothing to do with me! it broke my heart! i tried everything i could think of to get her to come and help me and nope- she want to play in her room. :( so clasyen helped. it was fun but i was still super sad that she didn't want to come play yah know?
i wonder... do you think that after the war in heaven, some of the 1/3 that went with lucifer, have they ever regretted going with him? part of me hopes so, and then part of me hopes not.... juyst because i feel so bad for them. i have been reading the bible out loud to the kids- a chapter a day! and i was thinking about that. did i have a brother that my soul aches for, because he decided to go? an interesting thought. is there a bestfriend, a father, over there? it does though make me eaqually glad that i chose to come to earth to tried and tested. because i want to be the smooth stone and pure being that is possible. isn't great what we can become?
i think that the kids and i will make an apron for each of them. and one meal a week will be so the kids can help cook. that will be lots of fun! especially aftermy kitchen is done! yeah!
anyway- my laundry is finished- gotta go!

1 comment:

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

want to know something strange... I just started a blog today (fianlly after mucho talks) and look what I named it... then i came to your page to see if you happened to add anythng lately and I read this. Strange.