**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Thursday, August 14, 2008

i......


i...
I got this one from gina...
I am...me. and sometimes it is a giagantic suprise of everything that i am- people dont expect have of what they get.
I think...alot, about everything, i have time and i can stop a thought easier then i can stop much else when the kids are around, but i have an opinion on just about everything, whether it is a passionate opinion, or just what i have decided it depends on how it has or will affect my family.
I know...a little bit about a lot of things, and a little bit more about a few things. i wish is was a lot about a lot, but that depends on the area we are talking about.
I want...success and happiness according to my standards, not the world's. I want healthy, happy , confident, smart, poliet kids. i want them to have knowledge, not just an educations. i want joseph to be able to relax without a thousand other things on his mind, i want inner peace and answers to all my questions, i want lots, but i am happy with what i am blessed with.
I wish...everything best for my family and friends. again my list is long and that sums it up nicely, i think as long as they are happy, i am too.
I hate... procrastinaters, liars, selfish people, dirty feet, bugs, snakes. I hate it when people are all snooty and holier-than-thou. but i hate that i set my expectations onto others without telling them that, then i get disappointed.
I miss...my family, and my friends, mountains, and zuka juice
I fear...failure, letting people down, falling on (up or down) stairs, pain for my babies, the scary unknown.
I hear...silence :) blessed slience, but i love to hear my kids happy, and i love to hear laughter, i love to hear rain, i love it hear my kids sing.
I smell...easily. i have a very sensitive nose. i love the smell of clean, of babies, and of joseph (well, a clean joe that is...)
I search...for how to make life easier for others, including me. i search the scriptures for answers, i search for toys and ponies and how to make speacial people smile.
I wonder...what the future holds, and everything inbetween.
I regret... not much really- i regret never having studied abroad, but i wouldnt trade anything....
I love...my family and friends. I love feeling loved, i love happiness, i love kids, i love families, and books, and pictures, silence and noise. i really am in a happy place right now, i think i love just about everything. sounds cheesy, but its true.
I care...about people. Genuinely.
I always...think, about everything. i always wonder what i could do better, i always love to spend time with my family.
I believe...in myself, i may whine and complain and worry, but that is kinda how i deal with my stress, but i generally think i can do just about anything, except math. :) i believe in God, and the power of love and the atonement.
I dance...like there is no tomarrow, like it will fix the worlds problems and like i love it, even though others may not genreally agree because of my skill (or lack thereof). i enjoy myself. :)
I sing...but i wish i was better, i sing cuz i am happy, sad, angery. or just cuz i can even if i cant.
I possessed... lots
I write...poorly, that is another thing i wish i could do better, but i still can do it.
I win...every time i see the happines in someone i care abouts eyes. i win when jerra says her prayers every night, i win when the kids tell US the scripture stories. i win when they smile.
I lose...myself in a book. i lose my mind regularly.
I never...watch scary movies. i hate them
I listen...to my heart, and brain, and girls, and babies and everything in between.
I'm scared of... losing my family before i say.
I read...for leisure, fun, a release, and because i LOVE it!!! i love chrurch romance mysteries. they are safe and clean. but i am addicted to Twilight. i am trying to read to learn- well, liking to read educational things, i just understand it better when it is spoken and shown rather then reading it.
I tag...YOU if you wanna play!

No comments: