so i have been kinda MIA. i know and i really do have a good reason. let me explain:
so awhile ago i started to feel really tired, nap time was MY nap time too, i reasoned it was a stinky matress. and food was gross, but i was really just bored with everything.
well- one day i was up at girls camp, and i ate a double hambuger with extra cheese, and stuff. and so then i decided something wasnt quite right.... and well, i was was right. kinda. everything was right! cuz i am PREGNANT!!!!
yep that is right! we are really excited. i am almost 16 weeks. aka: 4 months. due february 7th 2009. so yeah!
i already have a belly and i am sadly enough excited about my maternity clothes, just so they will fit! but my belly is still "small" enough that the shirts are too big..... grrrr. oh well.
so that is my news! that is why i have been so absent from the blogging world, well, thaits why i have been absent in general.....
anyway- a little about this pregnancy.... it is hard. well, harder then the first two, but easier then some peoples. i dunno, i am still tired, and food is soooooo gross, and yeah, its like the fiest trimester still. kinda harsh when i was expecting to feel better three weeks ago ya know? oh weel, my husband is great. so supportive and a good cook, and cleaner. what would i do without him? he really is the greatest.
oh and to top it all off- they called me as yw president!!! how crazy is that! and they knew i was prego, and they still did it. harsh. so that has been taking some getting used to. i hope i can do it all how it needs to be done ya know? and i can show the girls, and teach them what they need. all i can do is my best though!
but jerra and claysen are fabulous! they are playing so well together. and they are learning and grwoing so fast that it is hard for me to remember that they are still my babies. i have such a hard time with them growing cuz it happens so fast!
claysen has decided that he is going to wear underpants. he doesnt know 'the feeling' of when to go, so we have a lot of accidents if i dont take him every 35 minutes. makes for a hard day.
and jerra is such a little mom, but a big big girl at the same time, she LOVES princesses and tinker bell. i think i am going to have a fairy princess for halloween. she will LOVE it! she loves dress up and everything. it is cute.
well- there you go! you have been updated and now you know! i will better about things. :)
cuz now i have gone 3 days nap free, and mostly nausea free!!! yeah me!!! :)
8 comments:
Congrats Joann! I can imagine how hard it would be to be pregnant and mom of 2 little ones. Hope you start feeling better soon!
CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you! Are you going to find out the gender? Oh, your kids are adorable, so the next one is sure to be too! YAY!
yea! congrats - I was actually just thinking the other day "when is JoAnne going to have another baby! I am so excited for you
still feeling a little shafted!
Joanne-
I saw your message on my blog, and I just had to come check out your announcement! Yea for you:) When do you find out what you are having? You will have to let me know and then we can compare pregnancies. Good luck and feel better soon. I'm sorry you are not doing too hot!
Love, Lexi
That is so awesome. I can totally sympathize with you on the sick 24/7 no energy thing. But hopefully you feel better soon! We need to see belly pics. :)
Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better!
Congratulations JoAnne! The third pregnancy was horrid for me, so you have my empathy. I wish you nausea-free days and an understanding attitude with yourself regarding housework.
Post a Comment