Little miss Jellybean lost both her front teeth. Too bad it wasn't around Christmas time! lol It was so cute listening to her try to say those hard words! I absolutely loved it! She lost the first one the middle of July and the second one on the 29th of July. =)
Oh and....
So one day during quiet time, she emerges from her room. Sadly, I must admit I was busy working on something and didn't notice her outfit. She then starts twirling and swaying waiting, and dying for me to notice. I look up and she very proudly announces that she has picked out what she wants to wear on the first day of school, and how she wants her hair. I had to hold back a giggle. The skirt and the shirt aren't a problem, but the swimsuit..... that about did me in. When I asked her about it- she very straight faced and seriously explains like I was ridiculous because I couldn't figure it out, that she wanted to wear it because she loves swimming, and they might go swimming during class at first grade. Because "you never know what going to happen in first grade. It's sooooooooooo exciting!!!" (while squealing and jumping up and down during that sentence). So sweet.
Another view of the fashonista!
Also Jellybean and Monkey decided that they were going to be 'best buddies'. I literally teared multiple times a day as I watched them play together, and while she was helping him. She would hold classes for him and read him stories and play with him for hours! It was so precious to watch! She had Chunk take this picture one morning. Finding this on my camera I asked her about it, and she told me it was so she could remember her best summer with her best second brother. What a doll!
We did have a sad occurrence. We were getting ready to go to the lake. Joseph had made chicken salad sandwiches and had put the can on the floor for the animals to lick. Well in all the excitement of getting ready to go- Jellybean ran into the kitchen and tripped on the can and cut herself. We should have gone to the emergency room, but like Chunks head 4 years ago- Joseph just super glued it shut, and made her stay off of it. It didn't hold very well, and she will have a good scar. I feel bad. She loved it though. She and I stayed home from the lake and painted toenails and fingernails and watched a girly movie. It was so nice to be able to spend that one on one testosterone-less afternoon. She really is the most soft hearted, gentle, sweet girl in the world. I truly do feel so blessed to have such a sweet, beautiful girl in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment