**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Friday, March 30, 2012

He is now 6!!!! WHAT?!?!

So, in full disclaimer, when having a 7 year old and 3 year old be the photographer- you get some really random, and some really good, and some really.... well- you get the point.

I really didn't know if I would live through his birthday and all the prep for it.  This was a difficult one.  We were never able to get a sitter, so we weren't able to go shopping before hand, which did not help my stress.  Well, both Chunk and Jellybean needed new shoes so Joseph and I decided to divide and conquer.  We went to LV and Chunk decided he wanted to eat at Cheddar's so he could eat some 'red fish' aka salmon.  Afterwards Joseph took the 2 babies to get the presents, they can't talk and ruin it, and I took the bigger kids to the store to get them new shoes.  After we met back up, Joseph took Chunky to see the Lorax, and I raced home with the other 3 to make Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes.

When they got home we had dinner and then Mimi and Paca Clint came and the celebrating commenced!
He was more than excited.  They was a bit of this,
and this,

and this,

and this,

only to name a few.

Needless to say he was excited.
The cupcakes were a first for me and he seemed to really like them!  He actually saw them one time as I was looking for ideas on Pintrest.  He saw them and got really excited and asked for them.  So I was happy to oblige.    

His class was really excited about them also.  I was told they even tasted like ice cream!

ChunkyBoy, you are sassy.  You are a know-it-all.  You are thoughtful.  You are far too intellectual for your own good.  But I love it.  I love your tenacity to figure things out.  I hope you are a lawyer or at least on debate, you will argue anything and everything.  It is crazy.  You are also becoming very witty in your age.  Many times i have no idea what will come out of your mouth.  I love watching yourself find your self loving your brothers.  I love watching you realize they are fun, and that you can play with them.  I love listening to you play with your sister, you love her so much and it shows.  You also know how to push everyone's buttons- and it's amazing.  You are starting to read, and you are picking it up so well.  I am constantly amazed at you.  I am one lucky mommy to have you as my boy!
I love you forever!  Thanks for being my boy!

No comments: