**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Leaky Car

So last week, it rained a lot on Monday.  Flood warning a lot.  Well, I got in our still new-ish (about 15 months old) Traverse, which I LOVE dearly- and found the console and cup holder filled with water.  So.  Not.  Cool.
So I had to call the dealership to have it fixed because thankfully it's still under warranty.  I dropped off the car off on Thursday, and they gave me a rental while they 'flooded' the car to find and fix the leak.


 They gave and an '07 Cadillac SUV.  Chunk LOVED it. 

 He was devastated that we had to return the car on Friday.  He made me take pictures.  Then he made me give him the camera.  He literally was taking video about all the different things in the backseat of the car.  I had a really hard time not laughing out loud.  It was awesome.  He has determined that when he can buy a car he will buy that exact car.

(He took a picture of the front, because he really likes the 'wood' on the steering wheel, and the colors)

He literally took 92 pictures and 5 minutes of video about this car.
It was great.

Needless to say, I got my car back and I love it more now then I did then.  
It should't leak now.  I guess we will find out next time it down pours!

No comments: