**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

32!!!!!

So Joseph had his 32 birthday.
The kids were far more excited for his birthday then he was I think.
Monkey and Z colored him a sign.

I gave my favorite man a hug.

JellyBean and Chunk worked so hard on their sign for him.  They were so worried that he wouldn't like the colored ABCABC pattern they decided to do.  When I told him of their concern, he quickly reassured them that he loves the ABCABC pattern.  He really couldn't contain his laugh on that one.  

Earlier in the year Hubster decided he needed a new laptop, he found an awesome one, and that was his present from me.  I did really good this year.  =D
The kids have decided they love to play games with him.  When we get to the store there is always a very serious discussion about what to get him and why or why not a particular game would be the better choice.
This year all 3 boys saw 'Rock'em Sock'em'  and knew instantly that this was the game for their dad (aka them). 
I really don't know who was more excited about this- the little boys or the big boy.  It was really cute.

JellyBean has been learning to play chess with her daddy.  She saw this 12 in 1 game box and was really excited.  She was ecstatic to get it for him and had to help wrap and then un-wrap it!  It has been used many times since that day!

Over the years, all Hubster wants for his cake is Blackberry Cobbler.  I have spent the past 9 years of our married lives perfecting this cobbler.  This was the first year he said it was perfect!!  (Now some would think I would be insulted that he would be criticize something I've been working on, but he knows that I would prefer to know so I can tweak and make it perfect for him!  I LOVE experimenting and making it just right!)
(Yes, this is a seperate 30 and 2- they don't make '32's' and they don't make '+' signs, so I improvised!)

Golly we love this man.  He makes everyday a better day just by being a part of it.  The world is such a better place because of him!
Love you darling husband of mine, I truly can't wait to spend another 32 years and more with you!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: