So darling JellyBean turned 8. I know what you are thinking... WHAT THE?!?!?! Because that is what I think when I see her. I think she had a great day- well scratch that, I know she did. She told me. She actually said it was her best birthday EVER!!! (*insert jumping up and down while squealing*)
We did the customary chair and door decoration.
This year she asked for Strawberry Lemonade and Vanilla Cream Cupcakes. So she got Lemonade cupcakes, vanilla cream icing, and a strawberry glaze. So. Delicious. Her class LOVED them! Super big hit!
We then had her family party at home. I love keeping birthdays with the family and personal. They are getting to the point that they want friends. It kinda breaks my heart that we aren't enough anymore!
She got a bunch of things that she had her eyes on too! Gotta love birthdays!!
The fact that Mimi and Paca Clint come is almost a present in itself (they see them all the time though so it's not like it's rare for them to see them!)
I had just enough cupcakes to place on a 'pretty plate' (which she asked for a 'pretty plate for my cupcakes'), so I think that worked out nicely.
All in all she had a great day- which is how it should be because she is such a GREAT girl!!
8 reasons why we love her:
1. She is ALWAYS super helpful.
2. She is thoughtful of others to a fault!
3. She never complains about doing her homework. She likes it even.
4. She loves going to Church.
5. She is a great reader. We even have a hard time keeping enough books for her to read.
6. She is always willing to try new foods.
7. She likes to get things right. No matter how hard she has to try.
8. She has mastered the beauty on the inside and it shows on the outside!
WE LOVE YOU JELLYBEAN!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment