**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!!!

I like Halloween.
I like to dress up and be creative and step outside the box for a bit.

Iron Monkey Man

Tiger Z

Black Ninja Chunk

Earth Fairy Princess JellyBean
(It was not easy to narrow it down to that.  she started out as an Earth Flower Rainbow Fairy Princess Doctor with a Unicorn)
 

 
They love to dress up to.
They also love each other!

Everyone asked what I was.  Truth is- I don't know.  I did end up doing black 'puckered' lips.  It looked awesome but I can't seem to find the picture I want.
Mr. Manly was a high school version of himself.  Complete with hair and Letter jacket.  It was awesome.  But again- I can't seem to find the picture! 
 
It was such a fun time!  The Great Pumpkin came and traded the candy for some great toys that have been enjoyed for MANY hours!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: