There are random times throughout the day I will find Z with, certain objects. These 'special things' can last for a month or for just a day. I was FINALLY able to get a few quick pictures of these things. This was quite the accomplishment seeing as how protective he is about them.
There are, or have been:
Harry Potter glasses
2 cars (those will rotate)
Keys
Mickey Mouse
A spool of thread
A weeble wabble
2 Thomas the Trains
A Baseball
A Key chain flash light
A rock
A hat
A ribbon
A book
A paint brush
A picture frame
A little notebook
The Hulk
Squinkies
Bakugon
A Lego Man
Little single Lincoln Logs
Lego Duplos
A comb
A mirror
An old play cell phone
And that is all I have kept track of so far. I know there are more. When he collects them, he will carry them around in a bag, a purse, a truck, or whatever he can get his little hands on to stuff things in. Why they are special, I don't know. But whatever it is- he loves them and they make him happy, and that is all I care about.
No comments:
Post a Comment