**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Monday, June 24, 2013

7 years old!!!!

My Chunk is 7 going on 32.  Really he thinks he is.  I sometimes wonder if he is right.  Mr. Hot Stuff and I were gone for a work meeting before his birthday.  Our AMAZING friend Ash, brought her 2 kids, ages 2 and 8 months, to watch our kids for 5 days.  Yep she had 6 kids ages 8 and under.  Oh. My.
Anyway, we all raced home from this trip to celebrate my Chunky Boy turning 7.

I had wrapped everything before we left, and so we got home, Ash and her husband Ghent (who was able to come help for the weekend) had to leave and we had ourselves a little party!






He had a great birthday!  He told me so.  
Ash was even so great to make the cupcakes and decorate them for me!  How great is she?!?!  Very great I tell you. 

7 of the top reason we love Chunk:
* His intellect is off the charts
* He loves to snuggle with me still
* He is the greatest big and little brother (though I don't know how much longer we'll be able to say little if he continues to grow at the rate he is!!)
* He has a great laugh
* He is good- through and through he is good
* He is fun
* He is thoughtful and careful about all he does (whether good or bad! lol)

Chunky- We love you so much!  Thanks for being such an important part of our life!!

No comments: