**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

29......

Who would have thought I would almost be 30!!!  But alas- I really did turn 29- as my daddy always says.  It's better than the alternative!  
I had a good day!
I was 'wined and dined' with the best company possible.


I was showered with love and affection and gifts with those how mean the world to me. 



It was all orchestrated by one of the most handsome men ever to grace this planet.
And who is too good to me. 
And then I was treated to one of the yummiest angle food cake with strawberries anyone could ever think to dream of.
(Do you like his 30-1?!?!  I laughed so hard at that.  He realized too late that we don't have need of a nine yet- so he improvised.  LOVED IT!!!!)

It was such a great day.  I was surround by those I love, and they were good to me!
Happy Birthday to me!!!!  

No comments: