So my sweet little darling turned 8 years old. She made the choice to ask her daddy to baptize her to become a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on January 5, 2013. It was such a special day filled with love, family and friends.
We have such a supportive ward family and family family and friends family. On the way home, JellyBean looked at me and said, "WOW!!! I really can't believe all those people wanted to watch me get baptized! That was so fantastic!!"
Proud Parents
Proud Extended Family
Afterwards, we had a small lunch for the family at our house. It was filled to the max and we loved every second of it!
All the kids, all the grown-up. I was just trying not to burst being surrounded by everyone! (Yes, I know how cheesy it sounds, but it truly was awesome!)
Here we will have just some snap shots of those I could catch randomly.
Mom and Mallory
Chris and Mom
Sisters!!! (Me, Diana, and Mallory)
Cousins!! ((l-r) Anisley, Chunk, Dylan, Makenna, JellyBean, Z, and Monkey)
Dia, Daddy, and Mom
Pa and Z (he would let Pa zip him around all day if we let him!)
We are all so glad that everyone to the time and effort to come down! It was so great to sit around late at night and talk. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment