**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Saturday, August 10, 2013

YELLOW BELT!!!

Belt tests make me so nervous.  But here he is at another one, (which we are thrilled about by the way).  He is testing for his Yellow Belt on March 28th.  Oh golly I am such a nervous wreck the whole time I don't know how I am going to handle when he has to start breaking boards!  EEEK!
His Kata looked great!!

He did super well with his sparring.  Hopefully by the time Z is doing this, I won't be close to hyperventilating!!




Fourth exhausted kid over is my boy.

You can see how tired he is.  I love how hard he works.

So exhausted.  Yet so pleased.  

I had asked him what he was thinking here, and he said, "Man I am hot and thirsty and this floor is hard!!"  Guess I would think that too!

Getting the belt!

Here was the whole group that tested.  He really did an excellent job!

Lucky Poor JellyBean had dance on this night, so she couldn't see it.  But seeing as I am such a wreck during it, I know she would follow suit!  It is just so intense for me!

We are just so pleased and proud at all the hard work he has done!  It is amazing to see him grow and do so well!
Way to go Chunk!!

No comments: