this is my sister. ya can't tell how pretty she really is- but she is gorgeous- even in glass and a ponytail and no make up. one of those girls ya just want to throw something at because as you stand there in the icecream isle and look at her and the look down at yourself in your baggy snot smeared hoodie from high school and remember why you are there. i am proud to say that she is my sister. :)and what is great about her, is that not only is she beautiful but she is very thoughtful, and smart, and she has such a knowledge of things. did you know she can fix faulty wirering? what kinda girl can do that? my sister! she is also so crafty that i think martha stewart would be jealeous at time. that is right- my sisiter! making martha stewart jealeous. *sigh* butnot only all that, she is mmy bestest friend in the whole world. she is so strong a supportive and insparational- that is the only word that i can think of. i love her. and i am glad that she is my best friend. :) she once gave me something that says "God knew I love you too much to be just your friend, so he let me be your sister". and when i think of that i cry- because it helps me see just how blessed i am!
i love you dia!
2 comments:
I hang my head in shame... I must really have fooled you good! Thank you for the sweet words though. It means a lot, however wrong you may be!
Tag!
Sorry, but I got tagged for this thing, and it's actually fun to think about, so I won't feel guilty. The game is on my blog. (janddstevenson.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment