shoes in the tubyes, in the tub and in bed he is wearing shoes. but not just any shoes.... "LIGHING SHOO!!!" yes that is what he exclaims after seeing they are still on his feet. i knew he like that car, he even enjoys the movie- but i really had no idea! it is cute- he got them in to the tub while i was getting jerra ready for a bath, and he screamed when i went to take them off for bed, and well, he really hasnt taken them off since. when i changed his clothes this morning, he whimpered the whole time they were off- and then was so fast putting them back on! i had to chuckle. very cute.
ya gotta love 'em!

4 comments:
Way too cute! Love that boys go through a Lightning McQueen phase. Ours is just about over for the oldest boy, and probably ready to begin for the youngest. Aren't they so fun? :)
Love those shoes. I love when they start sleeping in BIG BOY BEDS. laker is still in a crib.
hey joanne! what a cute family! i can't believe we have kids and are parents and grown ups. weird. so good to hear from you and see your blog. it is crazy what happens in five years. or maybe it is six i can't remember anymore. let me know when you read a good book. i am still trying to find one that won't disappoint me after the twilight series!
Cute blog! I was looking at Rachael's blog and saw "Joseph and JoAnne" and thought...there can't be more than one Joe/Jo couple, right? So I thought I'd take a peak...and here you are! I'm a blogger too: theginabean2.blogspot.com
Cool!
Post a Comment