jerra is daddy's little angel- she loves him, like me a lot and loves him the most. and he has been traveling lots lately- i know i shouldnt complain, he is not in iraq and his life isnt on the line, and he comes back after ten days, not 6 months- but i hate when he is gone. and so does jerra. she throws a tantrum over the smallest things, and she will suddenly, mid-book, start crying that she misses her daddy. it is really sad, and part of me hates how she wont obey when he is gone- that is like asking a rock not to be hard, but she has a really hard time, especially when its dinner time, when he should be there, i think this last 4 day trip she cried at the table for 30 minutes because at first she didnt have enough milk, but when i gave her more milk (this wasnt the fight i wanted to fight ya know?) it was too much so then i got rid of some, (i drank it without her looking) then she was absolutley devasted that i took the extra milk. and that was close to an every MEAL experience, if not milk it was bowls, or the number of grapes, or..... yeah the list can go on. oi.but then i was trying to be positive to help my mood, and then i realized i wouldnt want it any other way- she loves him so much. and it is adorable. claysen loves him too, dont get me wrong, but he is my boy- and she is daddy's girl.
last night when we went to get him from the airport, she was sooooo excited. she picked out a shirt that says "daddy is dear to my heart". yep she picked it out, so cute. and as we were waiting for him to come off the plane, so looked at me and i thought that her smile would bounce off her face if she didnt stop jumping up and down, but she looked at me and said. "MA!!! I'S SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!" well, she didnt say it she squealed it. it was cute, and when they saw him they ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug and then she wouldnt let go. during dinner she reach over to him, he was next to her, and just held his hand. so cute! and when he tucked her in she took his face in her little hands and said, "daddy, i wuve ooo sooooo much!! an i missed you lots". how sweet is that. but i have to say i am glad! :)
7 comments:
Jo, It's so good to hear from you! How are you? You have two cute kids. What have you been up to? I am glad you found me. Keep in touch
Hey Joanne! I've just been blog hopping and found yours. It's so crazy that your married and have two kids too! How fun. Hope that all is well for you and it sound like your lovin life. Cute family!
Just think, if she didn't know how much she missed him, she wouldn't know how much she really loved him. Just like you have to feel sad to know happiness. It will just make their bond stronger. I do understand the struggles though! I love ya!
She looks just like a little JoAnne with blonde hair! What a doll!
joanne! I don't know if you remember me from Wyview, but thought I would saw hi! Your kids are adorable! -Abi
Hey Joanne! It's Julie King (Vincent) and I ran across your blog today! You have such a cute little family! I can't believe how much your kids look like you! They're adorable!!
It was so fun to see what you have been up to and read your cute little blog!!! We have a blog too, if you would like to check it out...rexjulieandcam.blogspot.com
It would be fun to hear from you!!
hi JoAnne:) I just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment, and it was fun to me to see your cute family! I am so glad you are doing well and happy:) I'll have to come check in every once in a while!
Post a Comment