**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Monday, February 18, 2008

Things that excite me....

my dearest sister challenged me to find things that excite me, and things that i love that arent things, does that make sense?
books, books, and books.
i love to read. books make me happy- where they take me is priceless. if i didnt have my shoe obsession i would spend all my 'allowence' on books. and yet i am really particular about what books i read and buy. i dont want to read bad things. so as a general rule- if deseret book doesnt sell it then, well, i dont buy it. the one exception is Twilight, by stephanie myers. i am addicted. i cant wait for the movies and the last book. i love the different lives.
i always wonder how people are so creative and come up with these different worlds and all these lives. to put it beautifully on paper amazes me. i have great respect for writers, and especially for those who are good writers.
i guess that is one thing in my house that i love- albeit there are many. i love my books!

and on a side note- as i am sitting here, i can smell the roses that joseph gave me for valentines. beautiful pink roses, there are probably about 30 blooms, i love it!
thanks babe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that I found you on the blogger. I am not much on myspace anymore, and so this is nice. Your family is just to cute. How is the house remodling going? Have a great day!

Jill and Chris said...

JO!! I didn't know you had a blog! Oh how fun, I love blogs. I am much better at blogs then myspace and other such things. Your family is so cute. I can not believe how big your kids are. :( They grow up to fast!
-Luvs
Jill (clayton)