So my babies had a great school year. They truly grew and learned by leaps and bounds. Chunk had the same teacher that JellyBean had last year, and they got along great. Mrs. Cox truly is good at her job, loves her job, and loves the kids, and it shows!
JellyBean had a great year with Mrs. Darden- she learned so much and had such a great time!
After the ceremony where they got their certificates (which they went through it so quickly I couldn't get any pictures) I ask them both to stand together to get a picture of them for the end of school and this is what they gave me.
I promise just seconds before they were oozing with excitement about what they were going to do for the summer and all the fun things they wanted to do.
It was so great to see my babies grow throughout the year and discover things and get better at things. They are such smart kids!! Yay for a great school year and yay for summer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment