**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Saturday, May 19, 2012

My 3 year old Monkey

I can't believe this hasn't been posted!!!  How did that happen?!?!  OI!

Anyway- Our little Monkey is so sweet.

While Grams was here, she decided to get him his present.  A stuffed turtle.  Now to be honest I was a bit worried about him getting a stuffed animal because he usually isn't very accepting of them.  All of his were on the floor next to his bed.
Well, Grams was willing to chance it and got him this turtle.
Oh golly I am glad she did- he loves his 'Grams Turtle'.  That's it's name, Grams Turtle.  And to make things better- he sleeps with it!!!! Yep I was pleasantly surprised.  

When he woke up and saw his chair this was he expression.  Talk about making it worth it!  It was so wonderful to see how excited he was about something so small!

When we were shopping for his presents, we found these.  They are Mickey Mouse Cars.  You can't beat that!!!!  Cars + Mickey = MAJOR WIN!!!  These slept with him and Grams Turtle for many nights!

For a few weeks before his birthday he would watch Despicable Me all day every day if we would let him. He would go around humming the theme song!  It was so cute!
So one day as I was browsing Pintrest I happened upon these adorable cupcakes and knew I had to make them for him.

He LOVED them!  It was awesome to see him yell "MINIONS"  so cute!
Anyway- they were a big hit.  =)

Monkey- you are such a sweet little boy.  Your random kisses and hug and "i ya you"'s melt my heart.  You are very thoughtful.  I must be honest- you were a pain to try to convince you to use the potty- but when you decided to it only took a day to get the hang of it.  You are so smart and inquisitive. Oh and your love of sports is so sweet.  Give you a ball to hit or kick and you are the happiest little guy ever.  Also your love of vehicles- so cute.  You are always caring around a car of some sort, and your discovery of pockets was priceless.  But because of that- all of your cars have been washed multiple times with your pants.  But for you that is exciting because that makes them 'ah keen'.  You are enthusiastic about life and your dad.  But when you are hurt or sad- it's me you want and it melts my heart.  Thank you for filling our home with your determination, laughter, and gigantic smile!!
Baby- I love you definitely!


1 comment:

Ash said...

I just read all of your latest blog updates! Haha! Max is looking so much like Joe lately!! WOW! And Jerra and Claysen are your mini mes. Too cute! Glad you had a good time on your anniversary. Miss you guys!