**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Thursday, November 8, 2012

So as I took these sweetest kids to get the seemingly endless list of school supplies- we decided to make into a mini date.

School Supplies.
Dinner.
Bowling.
It all equals one of the best nights.  I don't think they will remember this night in 20 years.  I might not either.  But right now I am holding onto these memories with an iron fist.  They are so young and precious and happy.  I want to keep them in this bubble forever.




I love you babies.  I love you so much I really can't show you all the ways.  So for now I will just continue to fold your endless amounts of laundry, and make you food that you sometimes whine about eating, and I will carpool you around.  Because as crazy as it is.  I am just glad that I am there for you and we get that time together.



No comments: