**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Sunday, January 19, 2014

9!! 9!! 9!! 9!! 9!!

I say it every time.  How could they have grown-up on me so fast?!?!  I mean good gravy, she turned nine years old!!!!!!!  That is nearly a whole decade!
Oi.
But here we are, another year older and wiser!


But she still totally reminds me of a baby girl in an incubator in the NICU.  She still makes me stop and say a prayer that although she was a little preemie that came a bit too early- she is fabulous in so man y ways.
Yep.  Definitely blessed.

She loves everything she got.







She did ask for owl cupcakes.  So I made her some owls.
I loved them!
She loved them!


Top 9 things we love about Jerra:
9.  She is smart.
8.  She LOVES animals.
7.  She tries to make everyone feel good.
6.  She is thoughtful.
5.  Jerra is honest- to a fault sometimes.
4.  She LOVES her family.
3.  She always does her best.
2.  She LOVES everyone.
1.  She is our darling sweet tender-hearted doll face that you can't help but love!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Almost last I knew her she was that little baby in the NICU. I remember everything about your pregnancy - I feel like I experienced it like I did my own. In no way can I believe that was 9 years ago - but then again it seems like another lifetime ago we were both in collage, newly married, with no kids.