**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Post Christmas Haze; Christmas 2013 part 4

So after things calmed down, and the trip was finishing up we had the awesome opportunity to stay with Gram's parents; Grandmom and Granddad.  
We had a last minute photo opt to make sure we got everyone with everyone.




Really there are no words to express the impact Granddad and Grandmom have had in my life.  They are some of my best friends, and like Mother, if I can be just a little bit like them, I am a better person than what I was before.  I have learned so much strength and empathy and love and patience from them.
Heavenly Father has truly blessed us with everyone in our lives.
It was a good trip.  It was long, it was short, it was cold, it was fast, it wasn't long enough, it was amazing, it was touching, it was all we could have hoped for and more.  It was a great Christmas- we sure did miss Paca Clint and Mimi- not seeing them was sad, there was something missing without them, but we thoroughly enjoyed those we did see.
It was an awesome Christmas full of memories and fun, and I can't wait to see everyone again soon!

While we were there, Monkey's shoe broke.  So we had to buy new ones.  While we were looking the pair that he picked happened to have a pair in each of the boys size.  So they all got new shoes.  And they all love how they match. 
And so do I!

I can never get tired of the Utah landscape.  In how many places will you have this much variety?!
Mountains that are sloped.

Flat lands with cliffs.

Lined mountainous cliffs that give you a little glimmer of how the world was.

Amazing pieces of nature that are true testaments of a higher loving power.

It was a good trip.  It was exhausting, but so good.
None of us can wait to go back!



No comments: