....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Now yall can stop asking!!!
Sea World called- Shamou want her beach ball back!
Here is my belly at New Year's Eve, 34.5 weeks to be exact! And for the record- this is the biggest i have EVER been.... with any of my pregnancies!!!
You look adorable...and I wish I could see the face and hair to go with that fabulous outfit! Your belly looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics of that cute baby.
I cannot believe I found your blog, I do not know how but it is so fun to see what you have been doing. It looks like you definitely have been blessed in life!
9 comments:
...and i was just about to ask! :)
thanks! cute belly, but where's your head?
Your so cute! Sad to say but your biggest was nothing compared to mine! your still so small!
my head- i felt like my face looked chubby- so no face for you! sorry! :)
I can't believe you can balance on those heels! Lookin' good, JoAnne!
You look adorable...and I wish I could see the face and hair to go with that fabulous outfit! Your belly looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics of that cute baby.
Ok ... seriously... you are wearing heels! What is wrong with you! Thanks for the adorable christmas card too!
how do we know that's you? there's no head! ;-) just messing with you!
JoAnne:
I cannot believe I found your blog, I do not know how but it is so fun to see what you have been doing. It looks like you definitely have been blessed in life!
Nicole Jensen
Post a Comment