**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A wednesday baby

i was up half the night with contractions, and when we go in to see the Dr- nothing- i am maybe barely a 2. all last night was for ALMOST a 2?!?! that is so soooo sad! so does that mean i have like 6 more nights of this- this..... well- you get the idea. *sigh* i am tired, but now i can finish my living room, my desk and vacuum the downstairs. :) that makes me happy.


since i didnt have a baby- we bought a car.
ok- that wasnt the only reason- we just dont fit in our little corolla, so we got a Dodge Journey- and we LOVE it!!!! anyway- it may not be the baby we wanted but we still got a new baby!

6 comments:

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

wait, so it takes a baby to get a post out of ya! j/k. you know I love you right?

the ginabean said...

Umm..so my hopes were up. -Not that it'd make sense for you to post about your child the same day he's born, right? But still...you are a sneaky snake!

G'luck with everything! Thinking of you! Can't wait till the little tyke graces you with his presence...and then you can post pix of his cute self!

Jill and Chris said...

Ah man, you got me all excited. Hopefully he comes soon.. no trampoline jumping.

Matt and Jenni said...

Hey Joanne! I love blog-hopping...way to hop to ours! Apparently you're about ready to pop -- good luck! Hopefully that doesn't take too much longer. And way to go on the new car! I love getting new vehicles, it so exciting just to go for a drive!

Nicole said...

I am not sure where I found your blog, it was a link off of someone else's. I bet you are so excited for the new little addition to your family. Hope he comes soon! Have fun with the new car!

denebug said...

So are you a two car family now, or did you trade in the sporty little red one? And is Joseph going to soup up the sound on this thing? (Or has he done that already?)