**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And Now He is 2

So it took us an additional 21 days to get this darling boys birthday celebrated.  Mommy guilt?  Yes.  Does he care?  Nope, not one iota.  We spent many days of that 21 days sick- so there was good reason.  But when we were able to, man alive- he was excited!  And with being only 2 now- he wanted to open and then immediately play with the toy.  It took some convincing, but we were able to keep the ball rolling so to speak.
(please remember the photos are taken by a 7 or 6 year old while they are trying to also  play with the new 'loot')
Happy Family.

Building blocks....
A TRUCK!!

I ended up having a stomach bug, that day- I was so happy I was able to be vertical  long enough to make these!  They were tasty if i do say so myself.  He thoroughly loved stuffing his face with the cupcake!
We had a yummy birthday dinner and a great night.
Z, although you are wild and crazy- you are also the sweetest little guy.  I love to be able to snuggle with you and play pee-a-boo with you.  I love how you love your santa bear, and both blankets, and teddy, and baby bear.  I love how your eyes shine as you blow me kisses and how you dance with every fiber of your being. You are such a light in my life and I must say, deep down- I love how you are in my life to drive me bonkers.  I love your antics and squeal of delight and victory when you climb something you're not supposed to when you think no one is looking.  I love how you can find anything we hide, no matter how high it is, you will find a way to get it.  I love how you have moved on from eating medications to shortening and butter (I call it the lesser of the evils...).  I love you son.  I love you so much it's crazy.  I love you for infinity!



No comments: