I had the wonderful chance to go to Time Out For Women in Arlington TX this year. It was such a great time to be able to re-charge my batteries and have fun with some wonderful women around me.
While we were there, one of the presenters here is a Broadway singer. The songs he sang, both LDS and Broadway, brought such a spirit to the room. He had all 3000 of us women in tears multiple times throughout the day. My dear friend here Paige had just lost her son about a year ago, and he sang a song so touching and so moving we were all past the ugly cry. Paige got the cd and wanted him to sign it- so I wheeled her up there and we met him and said thanks. It was so great.
The next day we were all able to listen and be up lifted again. These women have touched my life and helped me in ways I'm sure I will never fully know and understand. Everyday I am so grateful for their strength and example.
We are so excited for next year!
Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment