....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................
Friday, November 21, 2008
Family Pictures
out of 32 pictures we had one that was perfect. :) makes me happy. so i thought i would share...
I think there is no way that you could possible be pregnant. You look fabulous! Oh, by the way this is Sarah Chambers, now Matthews. I check your blog out every now and then, you should come and visit mine. Its so fun finding out whats happened to everyone. You have a super sweet looking family. Congradulations! I run into your mom every now and then, and she is just the cutest most proud grandma ever!
6 comments:
Very cute! I love it!
super cute! You look so great! How are you feeling?
I think there is no way that you could possible be pregnant. You look fabulous! Oh, by the way this is Sarah Chambers, now Matthews. I check your blog out every now and then, you should come and visit mine. Its so fun finding out whats happened to everyone. You have a super sweet looking family. Congradulations! I run into your mom every now and then, and she is just the cutest most proud grandma ever!
Great picture, but what are you doing holding that baby?!?
very cute picture! you all look great!
I love blogging!
So fun to see more of what you've been up to! I love your family picture!
Post a Comment