I've been tagged...
8 T.V. shows I like to watch:
1. Jon & Kate plus 8 (she is so awesome!)
2. So you think you can dance
3. Heros
4. Lost
5. Dancing With the Stars
6. Good Eats
7. Sometimes Oprah
8. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to the Dr- and everything is great
2. Collected Laundry
3. Made dinner
4. hung out with joey
5. lived
6. YW stuff
7. ate 2 brownies
8. made it through the day (i had gotten a shot that made me feel AWFUL!)
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. anywhere with joe
3. Goodwood
4. Rodizio Grill
5. i place i dont remember the name of near Wyview (I LOVE IT!!!!)
6. Outback
7. Jason's Deli
8. at home joe's cookin
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having a Healthy Baby (hopefully)
2. A finished house
3. Christmas with the fam
4. someday sleeping well and long
5. seeing my new baby
6. a finished house (have i said that one?)
7. seeing the kids grow up and seeing who they become
8. A Family Vacation
8 things on my wish list:
1. more good books
2. more time
3. Better schools
4. Get back in shape
5. the kids rooms to be done
6. a potty trained/house trained dog
7. a finished house and yard
8. Laundry that folds itself
2 comments:
Joanne I now know what your life is like! We have spent the last couple of months totally gutting and remodeling our first house!!! Sooo fun with toddlers wielding TOOLS!
And YW Pres...me, too! That and the house all started in July. Which is why I have been MIA in the blogging world. It was just way too busy so the blog was kicked out the window!
Congrats on the next bambino!!! That's exciting news! I am amazed you are still getting up to face every day! :) Nice job!
Joanne! How are you? Ive been wanting to call you, but lifes been crazy! I just found your blog, hope its okay if i put you on my friends and fam. it'll be great 2 check up on you this way! check out mine & let me know when a good time to call you would be. Im home all day now! anywho keep in touch, luv ya hun
Post a Comment