I've had a few people ask me for pictures of the treats and desserts that have made. I will try and get a couple posts of them, but here are the ones that I could get right off.
Chocolate Covered Peeps
Mickey Mouse Chocolate Covered Cakeballs on a Vanilla Cupcake
Strawberry Layered Cream cheese frosting Sonic cake with marshmallow fondant
Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Vanilla Cream frosting and crushed Oreos
Vanilla and Strawberry Confetti Cupcakes with a Cream Cheese Frosting and a made from scratch Candy Star
More with a different tops
Anyway, there are a few that I have done. Half of them are copies, and half of them are my own imagination. I do know of about 5 others that I need to find the pictures of and then I will post them.
I love to bake and I love to make them for the little ones that I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment