We had such a great Thanksgiving. I loved it.
We were able to host it with Clint and Laura, and then our friends form Houston. 'Uncle Book, Aunt V, Kaylee, and baby Arthur' came up and spent 4 day here. It was so great! Great food and great company!
Personal Pumpkin Pies- YUMMY!!
Kaylee
Virginia and Kaylee whilst eating.
And sadly that was all the pictures that I got! I know slacker right? But things were so busy with everything going on. Baby Arthur was only 6 weeks old, and he loved me. I was able to get him to burp and go to bed easily. It was great. It was so weird to think that my babies were once that small!
It was so great to spend a special time with those we love. We all have so much to be thankful for and it was nice to be able to share that with friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment