For Joseph's work, every year they have a huge lunch/dinner for the employees. It is generally themed and this year they asked us all to dress up. I told our babysitter, Lauren, that it was pirate themed and we had no clue as to what to wear because it's in September. Well, it just so happened that she had a Captain Jack Sparrow wig/hat that he could borrow. It was so awesome.
Look how hot he looks!!!
I think that one of my favorite parts of the whole thing was putting on his eye-liner. It was hilarious!
Let's just say- his eyes are whimps.
Honestly he just couldn't stop blinking and tearing. Which, for someone who doesn't wear eye-liner is understandable, but it was still so funny!
Here we are! I know I am not super pirate-y but like I said, we did the best we could! Joseph actually won Second place in the costume contest!
Yep! He's amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment