**Mabey**Mabey Not**

....................................................an insight to the chaos we call happy..................................................................

Sunday, January 1, 2012

BOO!!!!

*Disclaimer!!!  blogger is not letting me re-arrange my photots, so they are grossly out of order.  I'm sorry.  But beware.*

Halloween 2011 was fun!!
Jellybean was a "Spider Fairy Princess"
Designed by her.

Chunk was Optimus Prime, Baby Cousin Ellie was an adorable duckling, and Monkey was a Tiger.

Here is our ferocious eating dragon Z.

He rarely stops stuffing his face.  Especially when it's sugary.

Since Halloween was on a Monday night, we went to the church Trunk-Or-Treat on Saturday night and then to the neighbors on Monday.  Here is there photo shoot form Monday.
They had a lot of fun posing.... maybe too much fun!
The poor Elder that was in charge of this game spent a lot of time with Monkey.  It had a football that had to be thrown,  and so it was his favorite game.  He did have some troubles sharing it a bit, but he would just eat a treat when he had to wait.  Therefore, it became a win-win situation!

Here is baby Ellie!!  Isn't she adorable!


I think she was tired of my camera in her face....

I don't know what we were exactly, but here we are!

Here is Chunk playing a game.

Mimi and Ellie

Photo shoot with Optimus.

I love her eyes!

Monkey not feeling the photo shoot idea but still wanting to get a picture taken.

Here was Jellybeans hair.  There are 5 french braids starting at alternating sides, put into piggy tails, and then braided.  It looked pretty awesome!

But how can she not look awesome?!?!

Paca Clint came as a missionary.

A rangers fan and missionary.

Optimus!!

A missionary following the rules.....

Still eating!!!  

Chunk and Mimi and Ellie

Spider Fairy Princess Jellybean



It was a great Halloween!  It was so great to have Aunt Jessi and Ellie be able to be there, and spend time with them!
There was far too much candy, but oh well.  We had a great time!
Z loved the food.
Monkey loved the games and candy.  (in that order)
Chunk loved the candy and games.  (in that order)
&
Jellybean LOVED dressing up and getting her hair done, and then getting candy.
Joseph and I loved seeing their eyes sparkle with excitement, and hear their squeals of joy.
I love holidays.

No comments: