Little Jellybean is getting to be not so little now! It absolutely kills me as to how big she is getting!! How is it even possible?!?!
On her birthday, it was actually the ward RS Christmas Dinner, and they had asked us to sing. She was beyond excited!!!! We sang away in a manger, and I must say I was absolutely terrified! But it was really sweet. Afterwards, when blogger will let me, I might add the video. After we sang the Bishop got up and talked about how sweet she was to sing on her birthday, and he had everyone sing happy birthday to her. It made that her best birthday ever! It was so cute!
He we are before we left.
Here are the cupcakes I took to her class. I was told they tasted like ice cream and that I was the 'best cooker ever!!!!'
Here she is just before she opens her presents. The anticipation was killing her!!!!
It was really cute. Chunk was the photographer as usual so we get some pretty fun shots.
Every time she opens a present, she is so sweet about making sure we know how much she likes it, and how excited she is to have it. It's really sweet.
So I had seen a picture of a cupcake that looked liked a tutu. So I tried. It didn't quite work out... so I pretended they were petty coats. She liked them and that is all that matters. Even though she thought they were castles.....
Jellybean is such a light in our lives. She is quick to play with her brothers and help out. She is always so good about trying new foods too. She is such a sensitive soul that loves everything and hates when her brothers get into trouble. She loves to help anywhere and every one. She is in the top of her class, and is so good about doing her homework. She loves to read to her brothers, and play school with them. She loves to go to church and clean the church. She loves ballet and music and singing, and has started to play the piano. She is such a doll that loves to snuggle and is always thinking of someone else. She is constantly making things for people and has been getting rather superb at her drawing and coloring. I could go on, but let's just say that she is the most kind hearted, thoughtful, sweet, beautiful inside and out little girl. We have been blessed to see her smiling happy face everyday.
Love you always Jellybean!!
1 comment:
I can't believe it either. It is weird how I feel so close to her because I was a part of your DAILY pregnancy - seems like a whole other lifetime when we were waiting in the institute parking lot for a parking place and taking daily trips to the snack bar to get you something to eat. Love those days. Sad you were here and I didn't see you. Next time promise to call when you come to Utah. Most our kids are about the same age.
Post a Comment